Establishing an Effective Employee Performance Management System is a Major Challenge for Most Organizations:
- Organizations around the world are regularly in search of best practice and new solutions for this important processs.
- Majority of Employee Performance Management Systems have failed to motivate employees or improved business results.
- What is unique about the present-day organisation is that employees are calling for continuous feedback louder than ever before. Employees desire feedback to know how they are doing relative to personal goals and their peers and want regular conversations about career growth.
- Finding ways to develop, reward and retain employees has become an ever pressing challenge for organisations seeking to thrive amid disruption. Integrated Talent Programmes are essential for business transformation.
- Thriving employees are 4-times more likely to work for a company that understands their unique skills and interests, compared to their non-thriving peer companies.
Is your Employee Performance Management System delivering the desired results?
- The findings of Mercer’s 2019 Global Performance Management Survey suggest there is vast room for improvement in using employee performance management to drive business performance.
- The survey reveals that only 2% of companies believe their existing Employee Performance Management System delivers exceptional value – nearly unchanged from 5 years ago.